Today’s feature is an International Culinary School not known by many yet – First Gourmet Academy.
Located in Capitol Greenstreet in Capitol Hills Drive – a very nice chillax place – the school boasts of its World Class Instructors, Curriculum and Facilities.
The school offers the following programs to culinary enthusiasts:
1 Year Diploma in Commercial Cooking and Culinary Arts
Certificate in Fundamentals of Culinary Arts
Certificate in Fundamentals of Baking and Pastry
The 1 year Diploma Program is designed specially for anyone looking for a career in the culinary world at the shortest time possible. With 80% hands on learning, First Gourmet Academy can assure the students that they will have thorough exposure to the culinary arts. It’s a comprehensive program, that can help you in pursuing your dreams not just of becoming a world class chef but also of having your own culinary business.
Why Choose First Gourmet Academy?
1. WORLD-CLASS INSTRUCTORS WITH MORE THAN 100 YEARS OF COMBINED CULINARY EXPERIENCE. First Gourmet Academy is headed by Mats Loo, an experienced Chef from Sweden. You are going to be mentored and trained by world-renowned Chefs who take pride in their experience from Michelin Star Restaurants, several cruise ships around the world, as well as international restaurants in Europe, America, Asia, etc.
2. ABSOLUTELY ALL-IN. The tuition fee already includes uniform, kitchen tools, locker room, insurance, everyday ingredients, examination materials, TESDA examination costs, graduation cost, etc., absolutely no hidden charges!
3. INTERNATIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY. The vast experience of instructors enabled them to establish many connections with culinary associations. First Gourmet Academy is in partnership with, and accredited by International and well-respected organizations; hence students can be qualified for internship and career opportunities abroad.
4. 80% PRACTICAL AND 20% THEORETICAL. You can expect a hands-on training on topics like basic skills, baking, western and eastern cuisines, and a 600-hour externship with hotels and/or restaurants. At First Gourmet Academy, you will gain mastery through first-hand experience.
5. VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. In comparison to other more popular Culinary Schools, First Gourmet Academy offers a more affordable tuition fee – almost half the price actually. With “2 is to 15” Teacher-Student Ratio, an estimate of 535 pesos per hour per Instructor, longer hours of kitchen training and 100% examination passing rate, this Program proves to be a good value for your hard earned money.
Promo ongoing for their 1 year Diploma Program. If you enroll on or before December 31, 2016, you’ll get as much as 35K discount. Limited slots – they’re accepting 16 students only for the January 2017 class. Call now and reserve your slot.
First Gourmet Academy
2/F Capitol Greenstreet Building, Capitol Hills Dr, Old Balara, Quezon City
Telephone: +632 951 9655
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out their cool Google 360 Virtual Tour By VastResult here: