Reduce your stress and enjoy more time for yourself and your family!
Apply 5S concept in your home NOW!
1. Keep like items together.
2. Store things where you use them. Keep extra sheets in the bedroom, videos near the TV, and cleaning supplies on every floor.
3. Make frequently used items easily accessible and rarely-used items less accessible. If you use your blender daily, keep it on the counter. If you use it once a month, put it in the back of a low cabinet.
4. If you don’t use it get rid of it. Unless it’s a beautiful decorative item or a cherished memento, why are you keeping it? Pass it on.
5. Establish a place for everything. Designate a “home” for every item in YOUR home. Make them so specific you can find things in the dark.
6. Always put it back where it belongs after you use it. Teach household members to do the same.
7. Use lists. Make lists of things to do and buy.
8. Develop systems and routines. Find the most efficient way to do the laundry and stick with it. Use a meal planner consistently. You’ll save time by not having to think about the details.