Hello everyone!!! Glad to be back blogging after more than 2 weeks! How’s your 2012 so far?
So my main goal for this year is to leave my comfort zone and rock my life. I have been doing the same things over and over…it feels like I am not growing anymore, just getting older.
I’m also quite busy with work and other stuff like Runningman and Farmville hahaha
Soooo many things running in my head right now. So many things to accomplish:
- Finalize team building preparations
- Reunion planning with elementary classmates
- Get new batteries for my alarm clock and sports watch. I need another watch that I can wear on business days! I want one of those stainless steel watches on sale last month in Cybermall.
- Apply for a VL for Manay Beng’s party in Davao
- Gym. Yessss!
- Plan my trip to ………
- Open my online stores
- Manage my closet – sell those clothes that wont fit anymore
- Save enough cash…
- Get serious with blogging, again
- renovate my room! i want a new bed, bedsheets, curtains, lampshade and a rustic bedroom furniture where I can put my DVD collections and books.
- Learn to live simply – I’m going to keep/dispatch those clutter in my apartment
Looks like 2012 will be an exciting year. Lord, thank you for another year of blessings. Teach me your ways…so that I may live according to your will.