The results for September 2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is finnaly out! Congrats to the passers!!! To Olah, my sis-in-law, congrats for passing. For the complete list of passers, check out PRC’s Website.
September 2011 LET Passers Registration:
Registration for Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration starts December 5, 2011.
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- Metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form;
- the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014.
LET Passers should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
As for the Schedules and Venues for LET Passers September 2011 Oath taking Ceremonies, here’s the message from PRC released last NOVEMBER 17, 2011:
The dates and venues for the oath taking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later, the PRC said.
These info aren’t readily available esp. in my barrio where newspaper and internet are OUT OF REACH! My mother had to give me a list of our neighbors who took the exam so I can relay the good and bad news soon as the results were released. Right now, they’re all going gaga because some says the oathtaking will take place tomorrow. Excited much!? Eh my SIL is preggy, she can’t be possibly travelling back and forth and back for the oathtaking and registration.
I will update you with the venue and schedule once the info is available. Right now, it’s still TBA. I don’t know why it’s taking a while.