A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
I’m trying to map out the goals I have achieved for the 1st half of 2011, surprisingly, 2 lang ang naisakatuparan – I finally got myself an insurance from Sunlife (Maxilink Bright), para matapos na yun kaka-worry ko about my retirement. Now I wish I bought one for myself when I was still in my 20’s. Second, I now have a study table/computer chair, 3 new cabinets and a life size mirror at home.
Here are the remaining goals for the 2nd half of 2011:
– start investing in MFs and Stock Market (naaaakksss!). TARGET DATE: July 10 or later
– TOR (authenticated). TARGET DATE: Sometime in August
– Dental/Orthodontics (yun mura lang). TARGET DATE: Next next week
– house hunting (coordinate with jo or lanie). TARGET DATE: Before June ends
– learn more about adsense
– Niche blogging
– create 1 blog post a day (at least)
– write for oDesk (this is optional)
– buy a new bed, lamp and side table. TARGET DATE: Before 2011 ends
– create a blog calendar. TARGET DATE: Thursday, July 16, 2011
– buy a new pair of rubbershoes. TARGET DATE: Today, July 14, 2011
– Get back to running. TARGET DATE: Tomorrow, July 15, 2011
– Plejee vouchers. TARGET DATE: July to August
– save save saveeee! at least 20% of my salary per cut-off
– no OotC trips (for now)
– OTs no more
– No more taxi ride in the morning (except when necessary)
– bring lunchbox everyday
– eat more veggies/fruits
– create a grocery list each week
– land investment (di nga?)
– lastly, become the best version of myself!!!
Gaaahhhd, that’s a long list! Lord, give me the courage to ACT on my goals this year. Thank you.