Apartment For Rent, Cubao Quezon City

UPDATE August 08, 2011

To dear readers, so sorry but Cecilleville requested to remove the images/phone number.

I will try to post other ads when there’s a chance. Anyway, there are several apartment buildings in Cubao, I suggest you try walk ins so you can see it yourself. Start hunting at 8th avenue hangang 20th. Thanks!

**********

UPDATE: THIS AD IS ALREADY TAKEN.

Goodluck on your next apartment hunting!  :)

*********

Here’s a little Public Service to my avid readers bwahaha. Seriously, if you’re looking for a nice apartment in Cubao area, call these numbers ASAP! As in ASAP!!!

This is along 9th Avenue, Brgy. Socorro, Murphy Cubao. TO go there, ride a jeep going to Crame (near Farmers Market and I think Telus Bldg yun jeep station). Baba sa 9th Ave along Main Ave.

Don’t ask me the details bec. I am not affiliated with the owner. HAHA. At wala akong komisyon dito.

It looks nice and safe with very peaceful and clean environment. I should know bec I live nearby HAHA. And it’s very accessible too! See you soon neighbor!

About malensky

I am fine. Thank you!
This entry was posted in Home and Living. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Apartment For Rent, Cubao Quezon City

1. pusa says:

nice kumakarir ule ang lola :)

2. cecille says:

thanks for taking time to advertise our apt. it is already taken. Pls do us favor to delete same sorry for not responding earlier. Thanks again God Bless.

3. cecilleville says:

thanks for taking time to advertise our apt.it s already taken.pls do us favor to delete same.sori 4 not responding earlier…thanks again GOD BLESS

4. mary grace cagulada says:

hi how much po? and ilang months ang term? please send me email po. salamat po.

5. bricks siongco says:

pls let me know.. in interested ..in looking for a room for rent here in cubao located.. my budget is only 3k inclusive water and electricity.. pls let me know u\if u do have an offer or this. i just need a small room …even just a small..tnx so much..here my contact no. 09329584438

6. nika says:

im looking for a room for rent here in cubao .. my budget is only 3k inclusive water and electricity.. pls let me know u\if u do have an offer or this. i just need a small room …even just a small..tnx so much..we are couple 09331396087

7. pau says:

im looking for a room for rent here in cubao .. my budget is only 3k inclusive water and electricity.. pls let me know u\if u do have an offer or this. i just need a small room …even just a small..tnx so much..we are couple 09154844147

8. Cecilleville says:

Hi!Thank you for taking time to advertise our apt.!I would like to request to remove the images showing our contact number. Hoping for your immediate action. Thanks.

9. lester says:

Hi! i am looking for a room for rent near gateway cubao. my budget is 3k inclusive of water and electricity. here’s my number 09235961789

10. emjay says:

hi i’m looking for an apartment near eastwood or in cubao near the terminal/way to eastwood. Please send me details or txt me if you know any, 1 bedroom or studio type will do since i will only have my wife to live with. Thanks

11. emjay says:

my number is 09358116079

12. juniotessie says:

hello Sir,Maam myron po ba kayo apartment monthly 15k,kumpleto na lahat,, message mo po ako ,,09051986582 ,,thank you God bless,,