How much is your paycheck every 30th? And how much can you spare to help the lives of the many people who lost their loved ones, homes, clothings etc.? Nananawagan po ako sa mga bloggers jan who are earning $$ through blogging, this is the least we could do…in the spirit of Bayanihan, I’d like to invite you all to join our Bayanihan Fund Drive: Donate to Ondoy Flood Victims.
1.) Make a donation to our Bayanihan Fund Drive: Donate to Ondoy Flood Victims. If you can’t, then help us by making this viral and create an entry entitled: “Bayanihan Fund Drive: Donate to Ondoy Flood Victims“. A link to this original entry will be appreciated where your readers can make a donation. Please leave us a note in the comment section if you are joining so we can list your entry, in case the pingback doesn’t work.
2.) Invite other bloggers to join our “Bayanihan Fund Drive: Donate to Ondoy Flood Victims”
3.) We will list the names of the donors in a worksheet, their organization and/or their websites, unless they prefer to be anonymous.
4.) The listing will be updated regularly and will be posted here in Barrio Siete Dot com.
5.) We are only accepting monetary donations in currencies accepted by Paypal.
6.) All donations will be remitted only to the Philippine National Red Cross in Manila. (We have not made any contact with them yet.)
7.) If you prefer: You can make donations directly to the Philippine National Red Cross. Here is the link: Ways to donate
As of today, Barrio Siete Fund Drive has raised a total of Php50,165! This will be turned over to Philippines National Red Cross. If you’d like to join, click THIS
Here’s the list of the GIVERS and those who joined the viral campaign!
- Reyna Elena, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Rob Angeles, Fort Worth, TX, United States
- Mahalia Shoup, Massillon, OH, United States
- Anonymous, Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
- Beng Cozo Hafner, Brandenburg, Germany
- Chuva Chienes, Voorhees, NJ, United States
- Froi Bulaong, Singapore
- An2nette & Dirk Bachmann, Appenweier, Germany
- JMH Gabriel MD, Chicago, IL, United States
- Victor Ancheta, Houston, TX, United States
- Peter Whitcher, Bruchköbel, Germany
- Amor Sartillo, Manila, Philippines
- Bluepanjeet, Calabarzon, Philippines
- Reesie, Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
- Agnes, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Noel, Cavite, Philippines
- Malen, Valenzuela, Bulacan, Philippines
- Chi, Dartmouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- Metro-Mogli, Malmö, Skåne, Sweden
- Leonora Torres, Lucena, Quezon, Philippines
- Diwatang Byaning, Cherry Hill, NJ, United States
- Lalaine Siruno, Oslo, Norway
- Silver, Calamba, Philippines
- Buraot, Somewhere in California, United States
- Melissa Patrice, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Annalyn Jusay-Zoglmann, Manila, Philippines
- Neil Acero, Caloocan, Philippines
- Dakilang Islander, Warwick, Bermuda
- Mel Beckham, Davao City, Davao Del Sur, Philippines
- Therese S, Houston, TX, United States
Bloggers for Barrio Bayanihan For Ondoy Victims
- Manila Under Water – Barrio Bayanihan For Ondoy Victims by Social Media Philippines
- Bayanihan Fund Drive: Donate to Ondoy Flood Victims by Chocolateword
- B7: Barrio Bayanihan by Kubyertos
- Barrio Bayanihan for Ondoy Victims by Silver
-  Nang magalit si Kalikasan.Mga Politiko nasaan? by Dencios
- Please make a donation to Ondoy Flood Victims by Edwin Jamora
- Prayers, donations and help for all the victims of Ondoy… by Ely of Phototecture
- Mga Biktima ng Bagyong Ondoy by bloggityblogs
- Stark images of Storm Ondoy, the morning after…. by Ajay’s Writings on the Wall
- help for ondoy victims by i heart manila
- Typhoon Ondoy by Caligulina’s Blog
- Barrio’s Drive for Typhoon Victims by Journey in my head
- Philippine Flood by Metro Mogli
- Ondoy,pagmasdan mo ang ginawa mo!! by Bongga ka ‘day!
- How to help and donate for the Victims of Tropical Storm Ketsana aka Ondoy by bluepanjee dot org
- Pounced by Ondoy by Aiza
- Barrio Bayanihan For Ondoy Victims by The Great Maldito
- Barrio Bayanihan for Ondoy Victims by Mel Beckham
- Bayanihan Fund Drive: Donate to Ondoy Flood Victims by Chuva Chienes
- Barrio Bayanihan for Ondoy Victims by Mr. Nonsense
Spread the Bayanihan spirit, thank you!