I now present to you my honest vote for this year’s Top 10 Influential Blogs.
1. BARRIO SIETE – One of a kind. I’ve been blogging since time immemorial, I’ve seen the worst and the best, sa totoo lang ha walang halong charing…barrio siete is the best collective blog there is. Kudos to the Barrio Capitana and the Barrio councilors.
2. Dear Bloggery – Ang nag iisang Ms. Congenialty ng Blogosphere na uber bait at uber active sa mga blogging activities. Go go go snow white!
3. Revsiopao – The Not-Quite-HOLY smörgåsbord of Revsiopao, take your bite! (minsan asado, minsan bola-bola). Sa totoo lang, nag iba ang pananaw ko sa mga Reverends/Pari/Seminarista when I met him, along with Brother Utoy and Bluep. Nakaka turn off pala hahaha charing lang.
4. The Struggling Blogger – Napanood ko sya sa ch 2 sa show ni Korina featuring his blog “Letters To Mama”, I went online agad to check it out…waaaah, super touching and inspiring. Kuya Roy, ifever you read this, thank you for sharing your life to us, don’t worry, life is not an endless struggle.
5. Sa labas nang Mandaluyong – Kaloka ang grammar ng isang to, hindi lang subject-verb agreement. When I grow up, i want to be like him.
6. Extra Super Special Batchoy with Egg – Aakalain mo bang Palanca awardee ang lola ko? Hahaha. His wit and humor is exemplary.
8. Chocolateword – When you read her posts alam mo agad na matalino sya. ‘day, I want to be like you, gusto ko din makadale ng amerkano hahaha.
9. Dare to speak out! by Silver – Wala akong masabi sa isang to, napaka-fearless. Eto yata ang makabagong-Gabriela. She has a say about everything – from politics to showbiz to everything else.
10. It’s Johnonymous! – I often get amazed whenever he comments about a certain topic, parang ang galing-galing. So when I checked his blog, I found out that his biggest admiration goes to those who are into social causes and positive changes. Taray di ba?
It’s amazing what these guys have accomplished in a very short period of time. They have their own following already. Eto yata ang mga social climbers to the highest level of all levels!!!! LOL
Seriously, congrats to all of you. May you continue to shine here, there and everywhere!! Haha
If you want to join, here’s how:
Blog about the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 and link it to Janette Toral’s original entry.
Select 10 of who you believe have what it takes to be influential.
Make sure, your choices started their blogs from May 2008 to the present.
Their profile and email address are visible.