Do you also neglect bathroom safety? I’m sure you’ve heard what happened to Jett, John Travolta’s teenage son, during their vacation in the Bahamas. He fell ill and hit his head, later, he was found unconscious in the bathroom late Friday morning. He had seizures and apparently hit his head on the bathtub. He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Scary, right? Next time, do not neglect safety in your bathroom. Do maintain it and use top-quality bathroom safety products to prevent serious injuries.