Sorry Bluep, walang Christmas tree sa bahay eh. Etong Christmas tree na lang made from old cassette tapes which won the grand prize for this year’s Christmas tree making contest held in our office LOL. Patented itey, wala pang ibang nakagawa, kami pa lang LOL.
This is the 2nd Annual OTWOMD Christmas Tree Blog Parade 2008 Meme created and conceptualized by OTWOMD of Bluepanjeet.Net The purpose of this meme is to enliven the Christmas spirit by showing to the world our very own Christmas trees. They say that it is on the Christmas tree that best describes how a person celebrates his or her own Christmas.
This meme was originally conceptualize in order to:
- Promote the spirit of Christmas around the blogosphere
- Spread awareness of the true meaning of the Christmas Tree
- Encourage the family members to have a bonding around the Christmas tree
- promote Christmas cheer and camaraderie among bloggers
Everyone can join regardless of nationality, race or religion. Even Atheists are welcome to join. So here are the rules:
- Copy the Logo of this meme and resize it that will best fit your blog or according to your desire and post it on your entry. You can also embed the official video presentation of Last year’s blog parade in your current entry (optional) Located HERE.
- Take a photo of your Christmas tree inside your house not smaller than the size of 500×375 pixel (for cropping purposes for the parade). It would be better but not required to at least take three different shots of the three (landscape, portrait and detailed shots). A whole body shot of the Christmas Tree is the most appropriate photo. And then post it on your blog entry
- Tell something about your Christmas tree like who decorated it, what are the ornaments and accessories, or what is the theme and meaning of your Christmas tree this year.
- You can put any title on your meme but don’t forget to include “2008 Christmas Tree Blog Parade”.
- Do the link train history for the purposes of tracking. Last year there were people who where not included because the people who tagged them did not do this link train (Please refer to last year’s blog Parade). Put the link of your previous bloggers who tagged you and your own link, Example: Tag History: Bluepanjeet, Pusa – Chuva – Chuvaness – “YOU”
The link train will provide clue on “who tagged who” and at the same time a reference of data for the creator of this meme. I am tagging the very white “Snow” LOL
The use of old cassette tapes was actually my idea *ahem*
the over-all design was made possible by…
super gwapong Erwin and super talented Daiji (you guys are great, hehehe, magaling lang ako sa idea pero hinde sa execution lol)
Lego-inspired ang Christmas tree na itey
si Jeff, ang look alike ni Richard Gutierrez, nag bi-building blocks
parang LEGO lang di ba
adding some final bonggang bonggang origami stars
it’s called “plasma xmas tree”
Ang finish product.
shining, glittering, shimmering
anong sey ng christmas tree sa araneta?
see, andaming nag papa-picture lol
congrats team for winning the grand prize hehehe. ang galing-galing naten LOL. kudos to the other finalists too.
3rd Prize goes to Origami Xmas Tree, spearheaded by Macappleboy