I am missing college life. I’ve had so many wonderful memories from the University and when I look back at my life then, I can help but laugh out loud. Here are some unforgettable stories I wanna share. Let me start here:
* I hated my Ruthie the first time I saw her. Her presence was quite irritating and I get annoyed whenever I hear her voice. Later on, we became really good friends. She is my bestfriend for 11 years now.
* I dated a guy who was 3 years younger than me. He’s the younger brother of my very good friend. I don’t ever see myself dating younger men again. Very complicated.
* Falling in and out and in and out of love with my-so-called-first *puppy* love. Contrary to what others believe, first love dies. It died on me. It did take a while but it will pass and your agony will end. Trust me.
* The reason why I got a perfect UNO with my Physics 1 class was because I cheated big time. The next sem I took Physics 2, I almost failed it.
* I failed my Accounting 101 class. I hated it. I don’t have patience using those long ledgers, and balance sheets etc. I would galdly accept if I failed Calculus or Thermodynamics but a minor subject (for Engineering) like Accounting, it’s not just right.
* I had one big fight with one of my very close friends. As in big fight like I was fuming with anger and we kept shouting at each other in front of many people. I was soooo bad, I made her cry that day. Until today, I still remember the exact words I said to her.
* I danced MACARENA in front of my classmates. It’s a class presentation and I had to do it. Yikes. Everybody was screaming as I groove to that song. The thing is, I was giving it my best shot, which made it look funnier.
There’s just sooo many good and bad things I will forever cherish. Don’t you love your college life? I still wanna pursue my studies and take another degree but my busy schedule will not allow me to go back to University. How about getting Online Degrees instead? I have thought about it, and I’m seriously planning to get one soon. If you’re interested, check out this list of online degrees at Earn College Degree website. Have fun!