Planning to go to the beach? Here’s a quick list for your must-haves to make sure you have a hassle-free getaway:
1. Don’t go to the beach without your favorite bikini, tankini or board shorts like this Ed Hardy Board Shorts. Pick the items that suit your figure and color. You wouldn’t want to look wasted on pictures, right?
2. Wear flip flops or sandals. I don’t wear flip flops whenever I go to beach. You’ll always find me earing my tribu sandals I bought several years ago. I sometimes wear them when snorkeling to protect my feet from getting a wound from sharp rock or coral edges.
3. Shades to complete the summer look. This isn’t just to add to your ‘porma’, but moreso, shades are essential to protect your eyes from too much sunlight. 4. Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush and toothpaste.
4. Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush and toothpaste.
5. Beach bag. I use my very reliable Montanara backpack in all my outdoor trips. Been using it for ages. It’s water and tear proof, with lots of compartments.
6. Sunblock. Need I say more?
7. A nice sarong that could be used as a beach towel or coverup.
8. Underwater camera to capture your underwater moments.
9. Extra clothes
10. Lastly, whether your destination is Amanpulo, Boracay, Caramoan, Puerto Galera, Pagupud or Anawangin, make sure you bring special people with you. It aint nice to go to the beach alone, right?