Aside from doing TAGs and MEMEs, another way of making this whole blogging world go round is joining online contests! It’s fun and it builds camaraderie among bloggers. Nakakatuwa. Naku, when I get richie rich talaga, mag papa BINGO ako sa blogosphere!!! Hahahah…
Sa letrang I, batam-bata…DAISY SAIS!! Sa letrang O….baliktaran..69….sa letrang B…BINGOOO!!!
Speaking of online contests, here’s what I found from the very generous and talented MANAY THESSESRIE, madami pa syang pa-kontest kaya mag CIA MODE tayo dun! Join! Join! Join naaaah! Daliii!!! Click! Click! Click! Watch out for contest #2.
Nakow, sabi nga ng nanay ko, kahit maglakad kayo from here to Monumento, hinde kayo makakapulot ng 100P noh eh 10$ pa kaya.
Check out details HERE
- Contest #1 is open only to non publishers (those who do not have monetized blogs.) Please don’t join if you’re a publisher as I want to give non publishers a better chance…we’re are already earning our own.
- You must have a Paypal account to where I can transfer your money.
- You must post an entry on your blog stating that you joined my Contest #1 (link this entry) and include the answer by linking the url.
- Point me to your post by leaving a comment on this Contest #1 entry.
- First correct answer will be immediately announced.
- The winner can only join once.
- Question is: Identify the comfort food I have prepared for my husband and I the night our Danielle (ferret) received the lethal injection. Clue: Answer can be found on my food blog, year 2005
Mega search and kalkal ako sa archives but nevertheless, I enjoyed it. Ginutom pa kamo aketch sa sarap nung food. Manay, here’s my answer Le Crepe Suzette!!!!
I love you Manay Thess! Next time, sana bahay at lupa naman. Hahahaha!
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give”