ANAK NG ICE TUBIG YAN!! Kanina, nun naligo ako, sobrang lamig!!! Para akong na BRAIN FREEZE!! Iba na talaga ang ambience. Amoy PINE TREE na!!! Pramis. Ansarap matulog…amoy chestnut. LOL. Andaming Christmas lights along the way. Paskong Pasko na talaga ang feeling ko. Ansarap mamasyal at mag SANTACRUZAN. Iba talaga ang pasko dito sa Pinas noh. Merry talaga to the Nth level! I cannot imagine myself celebrating this season na out of the country, tapos mag-isa lang ako, naku…mabuang talaga ako. Pero siguro, if I don’t have a choice, keri ko din naman yun pero I’m sure talagang iiyak ako sa lungkot, depression and homesickness. Kahit naman mahirap ang buhay dito, masaya naman talaga.
Anyway, it’s time for Tag Festival again!!! Here’s another MEME from the MEME DUKE Bluepanjeet. January pa lang pinag isipan nya na to kaya spread it, ok!
############ START COPY HERE ############
This is a first annual 2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade Meme created and conceptualized by OTWOMD of Bluepanjeet.Net The purpose of this meme is to enliven the Christmas spirit by showing to the world our very own Christmas trees. They say that it is on the Christmas tree that best describes how a person celebrates Christmas. So here are the rules:
- Copy the Logo of this meme (Download it on the sidebar and resize it that will best fit your blog or according to your desire) and post it on your entry.
- Take a photo of your Christmas tree inside your house. A whole shot is the most appropriate photo. And post it on your entry
- Tell something about your Christmas tree like who decorated it, what are the ornaments and accessories, or what is the theme and meaning of your Christmas tree this year.
- You can put any title on your meme but don’t forget to include this “2007 1st Christmas Tree Blog Parade”.
- Do the link train history. Put the link of your previous bloggers who tagged you and your own link, Example: Tag History: Bluepanjeet – “you” –
The link train will provide clue on “who tagged who” and at the same time a reference of data for the creator of this meme.
On The feast of Three Kings on January (The official ending of the Christmas Season), Bluepanjeet.Net will launch a mini site that will feature all of the participant’s Christmas trees for 2007 with a link back to their site. That is why it is very vital that you maintain the link history so that your Christmas tree will be included in the Christmas tree blog parade of 2007 and will be a part of history.
So tag now, you only have one month to spread this meme.
############ END COPY HERE ############
That’s me sitting beside our grand Christmas tree.
This is the actual Christmas tree we have in the living room:
And this is how it looks from afar:
Ahahaha, I’m sorry guys, I’m not really into big Christmas trees and stuff like that. My place is too crowded already but hopefully, someday when I have a bigger house, I might setup one. It will be 6 feet, with sparkling blue and stylish silver accents for a classy look. I actually like to setup a real pine tree. For now, I’m quite happy with this one plus I think it looks cute and very convenient, no hassle, easy to setup and no maintenance! LOL. Merry Christmas to all. Please bear in mind that I am accepting gifts already. Shoot me an email if you need my REAL mailing address. I’m serious.
*1st pic Christmas tree courtesy of Ambo