I can’t think of a better Christmas than my wish coming true and my wish is you’d let me spend my whole life with you. Awwwww!
This is actually a long-overdue-tag from Kath Sexy and Koya Selvo.
I always look forward to each and every Christmas. I think it’s the best season ever and even in crisis mode, I never fail to celebrate it with my family and close friends.
I am so blessed to have a family that really sticks together through sad and happy moments. You wont believe the closeness and bonding that we share, it’s SUPER. It’s like a package deal, if we become friends, naturally, you’ll also become friends with my family esp. with my crazy beautiful cousins.
Christmas is all about family and good times for me. I love it that we pray on Christmas eve just after we sing happy birthday to my father. I love it that my cousins and I stay awake the whole night singing our hearts out with EXTREME MAGIC SING. I love going to work during this season because it means BONUSESS — parang andami, wish ko lang. I enjoy my daily walk to Cubao, embracing the cool breeze, exchanging smiles to some and watching the sparkling giant Christmas tree around Araneta.
And the thing that I love most about Christmas is that I am able to buy gifts for my family and friends. It gives me soo much joy that I can be a channel of blessings to others. REALLY.
I can be very generous if there’s so much to share. But more than bribing them with gifts, I actually would like them to have/experience these:
HAPPY and MEANINGFUL LIFE
MOOREE FAITH, HOPE and LOVE
- SOME CASH
Same goes to my really close friends, officemates and dear blogmates.
Hep hep, wait, here’s a more detailed WISHLIST for you all:
- Cuz Owen – to pass the NBE on December
- Cuz Adeng – mawala na ang mga nakaka-offend na YAH TIGIDIG – haha, labyu Adeng….sooo much
- Cuz Michie – sana matupad na ang wish mo na maging artista..soon!
- Topel – apprenticeship!
- Ate – sponks!
- Cuz Marni – sponks na nga din!
- All other cousins and siblings – anything new – clothes, shoes and more cash
SUPER CLOSE REAL LIFE FRIENDS:
- Ruthie – engagement ring from Jun
- Mimi – a lifetime with Jojo
- Syana – wedding bells!
- aiMz – music career + sponks
- Janis – o sige na, si JOME na!
- Lizz – sky-rocketing career + happy family life here or abroad
- Hannah – a lifetime with Fred
- Reynz – o sya sya, madaming madaming SPONKIE (same with Chuva)
- Bluep – to nail the NCLEX
- Jojitah – forever and a day with MANONG
- MOGLiii – Bords, sana maging recipient ka ng NOBEL PRIZE – Medicine, Literature, Peace..whatever!
- LABTIM – awards at madaming madaming awards! hahaha
- NALENSKY – professional camera
- MARU – I wish for you and MOO a lifetime of love! Awww!
- DEFPOTEC – I wish for you and MOO a lifetime of love! Awww!
- AZRAEL – album!
- Kiko Matsing – sana maging chef ka! lol
- Mami Kengkay – mami, gs2 ko magka SON ka..hehe
- Koya Selvo -your own dot com koya
- Kath – VISA!!
- JeanGrey – protection and God’s healing power plus mooore cash
- Banana – Trip to Pinas! Yehey!
- Brath – Trip to Pinas! Yehey!
- Jovie – sponkie!
- NIKA – DSL! ibagsak ang dial up! Heheh
- Trish – mooorree happy times with your babe
- MALDITO – i wish for your MALDITA at its finest
- TIM ANG – makulay na lablyp
- DRU – makulay na lablyp
- PARISUKAT -hmmm…sana dumami ang kita mo pa lalo
- Nell – freedom from singleton, haha
- PAO – sana magka bebi na kayo
- IRIS – moreee boookss
- Doc Joy – moooreeee time, hehe
- Miss Cheh – sana nga magtae ng blade yun toopid commenter mo
- Miss Beng – success in everything esp sa family matters
- iRonnie – more DESKTOP FREE VIEW CHENES – LOL, seriously, MORE MEMES and TAGS hahahha, seryoso na talaga, success in everything plus moore orchids. lol
- K – ahh, more undies na lang. haha, seriously, GOYD.
SYEMPRE DI NAMAN AKO PAPAHULI…
I don’t actually wish for anything grand this Christmas. Solb na solb na ko sa:
- LAPTOP lang naman
- TRIP TO HK DISNEYLAND, pangarap ko mag pa-picture kay MICKEY MOUSE pramis
- Maka-experience ng NIYEBE SA PASKO
Pramis, kahit 1 taon akong magutom, ma-alila, ma-stereotype…keri ko basta maging true to life lang yan. Plus, I will be surprisingly good to everyone, dear Santa. Haha.
I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY AND MEANINGFUL LIFE!!
HUGS AND BESO TO ALL!!!! LOL